Instructions for Creating a Syllabus in OSM
To access your syllabus in the OSM:
- Go to http://oira.ua.edu/
- Click Manage: Create and edit syllabi (for instructors); log into Mybama
- At My Courses, select Create under the Syllabus column for a course
- Select to get to the Launch Editor command; this will take you to the new syllabus.
- Please insert text for ALL sections that are not pre-populated.
- When you have completed the syllabus, select Publish. This final step is required in order for the students to view the syllabus